Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ok, ok...so I haven't posted in a while...

There have been complaints from certain people (Sarah Jane) that I haven't update in a while. The reason being that there isn't really anything to report. I've had a single student the past two classes and with me leaving for Bellingham in a month, there's only so much to teach in each class. We've been going over the Aiki-brush off and tegatana almost exclusively. The wrist releases were the subject of the last 20 minutes of this past Tuesday's class. Updated!

1 comment:

Patrick Parker said...

What do you mean nothing to write about!? That's great stuff? What have you gottne done with the brushoff? What have you seen with the releases?

You know, I was just wondering yesterday if y'all were playing with the brushoff or not.

Enquiring minds want to know

I want to know!