Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Homeward Bound

Well I'm teaching class tonight, but Saturday I'll be heading back to Mississippi with SJ for a week then to Texas for a week. What does this mean? It means We'll be at Pat's for next Tuesday's class. That's right Pat, I return bearing your Ki. What Aikido will I do in Texas? Probably none, but classes resume when I return to Washington. I'm excited to (hopefully) be doing a little Judo as well. As usual, if you're reading this Pat...can you e-mail me directions so I don't call Bryce like I always end up doing? :)

5 comments:

Scott Zrubek said...

What part of Texas will you be in and when?

Sarah Jane said...

There's an Aikido class in Lubbock. I figured you might want to go. Not sure when they have classes but we can look into it. :)

Sarah Jane said...

Oh, and you can always go check out Aikido of Midland :P

John Wood said...

I wouldn't want to go to Aikido of midland alone, and I wouldn't think you would want to go back. Isn't the place in Lubbock a Fugakukai place?

Sarah Jane said...

Yeah, it is.