Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Tend to Forget

I keep forgetting or prolonging my posts...especially lately. There's not a whole lot to say, me and Rob have been going over the walking kata (Tegatana) and Honasu every Friday for almost 2 hours like clock work. It still amazes me how you never feel you're getting better at Aikido until you work with someone less experienced. I recently went back to Mississippi for my little sister's graduation and stopped by Pat's for my usual visit. Although we were only going over variations on Honasu, I felt I did better than I was expecting to. I even noticed a very rare instance Pat looking surprised. In extremely good news I should be getting a car soon which means I can FINALLY start going to Vero Beach Aikido. My plan is to have my Shodan by the end of the year.

No comments: