Sunday, January 6, 2008

Posturing

The other night me and Andy were going over Nijusan and ukemi (falling) practice. After realizing we don't do enough falling and moving on to Nijusan, Beleek came down to take some pics of us for my blog (which I may or may not show). I was glancing at one in particular and noticed I was slumping during practice. I have a small hunch in my shoulders that I never noticed before. Now I'm thinking about getting a new bed. Anywho the point of this post is I want to urge everyone to get someone to photo them during practice when they're relaxed. See how your posture looks, REALLY looks, not what you think it looks like. The results might surprise you.

2 comments:

somaserious said...

That's the best way to see yourself how you truly hold yourself. Then the hard part is to fix the problem...

Karrie

Bryce Lumpkin said...

stick out that butt!